Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello Internets!

DYNNNOOOMITEE! Alright, I started a blog. I have a lot of stuff on my mind and I feel that I should share it with the world, and by world I mean my 5 friends that will actually read this, and chances are they've already heard me rant about these things before. I decided that I'm going to wear my glasses when I write in this because it gives it more credibility. I realized that I'm awful at managing my money. Between a methadone addiction and having to juggling being a single mother by day/striper by night but not an all the way stripper the kind that keeps the bottoms on, it's not easy. And you may ask, Josh, how is being a single mother by day/striper by night but not an all the way stripper the kind that keeps the bottoms on a form of spending money? And I'll tell you why, I don't have a witty answer to finish a very unfunny joke so scratch that. Once in every man's life, one of their friends will ask them the golden taboo almost forbidden but in a sexy way question: Who would you go gay for?

My answer, is none other than Philip Seymour Hoffman

Now, many of you may say, why? I will tell you why. Fat chicks are just gross and don't deserve to be on this planet because they make me sick, but fat dudes are awesome. They have the best sense of humor, they know a good meal when they see one, they usually are pretty intelligent, and they don't get much action so when they get some they cherish it and are sweet dudes. Along with this, Hoffman seems like a very cultured man, and is easily one of my favorite actors. Overall he's a solid dude and most importantly, he looks like he could take a dick.

Now that's enough about tossing it to dudes, that's all for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck the church of the Fonz, its all about The Church of Biss. Dude is the most influential person I know.

Jesse B said...

HAHAHAHAHA wow

THE TRUE FACTS NOT THE LIES LIKE WHITE LIGHTING !! said...

YOUR GOING DOWN WHITE LIGHTNING!!!

Tommy Mancini said...

i can take a dick